For every test sold a donation is made to Bowel & Cancer Research
Why self-test for bowel cancer?
Reasons to use the Bowel Cancer/Colorectal Screening Test For Women and Men
- Bowel (colon) cancer is the fourth most common form of cancer in the UK
- Even though medical interventions can achieve up to 97% survival, bowel cancer has the second highest mortality rate
- Cases in the under-50s are on the rise and have grown by 45% in the last 14 years according to Bowel Cancer UK
- Each year, more than 2,500 under-50s are diagnosed with bowel cancer
- Bowel cancer rates in young people are expected to rise by up to 90% by 2030 according to a study by the University of Texas
- Early detection is vital. The sooner the cancer is diagnosed, the greater the chances of successful treatment.
- To increase your chances of early detection doctors recommend the faecal occult blood test (FOB test). Our Bowel Health is the quick, accurate way to do this screening test in private at home
Your stool sample results — how long for a positive stool sample test result?
Assuming you follow your measure digital bowel health test kit instructions accurately, you will have the results on the third day.
I received an amber alert on my Bowel Cancer/Colorectal Screening Test For Women and Men
Testing positive with an amber alert means that detectable levels of blood have been found in your stool sample. The presence of blood can be caused by a number of factors (not necessarily bowel cancer). It is important t seek advice from your doctor or GP to determine the cause.